SCREEN-L Archives

October 1995, Week 2

From:
"T. Chan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 18:47:18 GMT
Dear Friends:

We9d like to invite you to check out our reviews of Movie-related sites.
Point reviews and rates thousands of the very best sites on the Web,
including sites in this area of interest.

There9s no charge and no catch.  We hope our lively, independent reviews
will prove valuable to members of newsgroups like this one.  We hope
you9ll stop by at http://www.pointcom.com.  Thanks for your time.

The sites are rated from 0-50, (50 being best) in Content, Presentation
and Experience (Overall).

Internet Movie Database 48      26      47
Mel's Godzilla Page     44      37      47
Batman Forever  42      45      45
The Movie Cliches List  43      24      45
Tromaville      40      42      42
Star Wars       41      37      42
The Enzian Home Page    38      44      41
Teen Movie Critic       34      22      41
Fast Times at Ridgemont High    40      43      41
James Bond Movie Page   44      36      41