SCREEN-L Archives

September 1995, Week 4

From:
Dave Kluft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 1995 00:48:29 -0400
HI,

Well, I can tell you about the festival I run, The UFVA Student Film &
Video Festival, which is based at Temple University, but is open to
student work of any length, format, and nationality.  We are actually
making preliminary plans to do a show at the University of Auckland in the
spring.

If you want info on our fest, I'll add you to our mailing list.

More importantly, our festival also publishes a directory of film
festivals which encourage student work.  IT currently has over 100 entries,
and although it used to be available only to festival entrants and UFVA
Members, it is now accessible on the WWW at the excellent Screensite at
http://www.sa.ua.edu/TCF/welcome.htm

if you have any other questions, feel free to contact me via email

-dave kluft