SCREEN-L Archives

August 1995, Week 5

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 1995 16:39:11 CST
Okay, so you've just finished word processing the definitive syllabus
for the definitive course on "The Hermeneutics of GILLIGAN'S ISLAND:
Post and Ad Hoc."

Why not immortalize it forever and store it on SCREENsite, the World
Wide Web site for film/TV studies--located at:

http://www.sa.ua.edu/tcf/welcome.htm

We're looking for film/TV-related syllabi to add to our collection.
All you have to do is e-mail them to us. We'll take care of the
mechanics of putting them on the Web.

We're especially looking for syllabi with extensive reading lists.

Thanks!

P.S. Alternatively, you can also FTP materials to SCREENsite. You
may deposit them, via anonymous FTP, at:

ftp.tcf.ua.edu

in the directory labelled

pub/incoming

If you do FTP something to us, be sure to e-mail us as well so that we
know that it's there.

Thanks again!

 Jeremy Butler * [log in to unmask] * [log in to unmask]
      SCREENsite -- a Film/TV-studies site on the World Wide Web:
                http://www.sa.ua.edu/TCF/welcome.htm
 Telecommunication & Film Dept. * University of Alabama * Tuscaloosa