SCREEN-L Archives

August 1995, Week 4

From:
William Stinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 1995 12:17:26 +1000
Last Friday I placed a few Australian web sites addresses on Media-l. In
my haste I made a couple of typos I overlooked which have created
problems for people trying to see these sites. Please correct the
addresses previously sent.

Special Broadcasting Service
        http://acslink.net.au/~tomw/sbs
(missed full stop mark between 'net' and 'au', deleted 'html' at end of
the address.

Australian Film Institute
        http://www.vicnet.net.au/vicnet/afi/afiho.htm
('vicnet' should be lower case)

I did not mention that in Australia the ABC has shops selling their
material to the public.

Also, there are edited selected commercial
versions of Movietone and Cinesound footage for the domestic market.
Titles are 'Year to Remember series, 1931 - 1956' and 'Cinesound
Movietone collection'.

Sorry about the errors. I was trying to finish it before the Library
closed on Friday.

Bill Stinson
Media Services Department
Library