SCREEN-L Archives

August 1995, Week 3

Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 13:12:24 CDT
Forwaded by Jeremy Butler.

Dear friend of Poetry Films and Videos.
We are seeking major universities to co-sponsor a Video Conference on the
subject of Word and Image to discuss the new and exciting genre of
videopoetry and film. A short list of the scheduled november event will
include the Univ. of Buffalo and the Telluride Institute and experts on the
subject such as Herman Berlandt, founder of the Annual Poetry Film/Video
Festival and Professors Mac Hammond and William Wees. Award winning videos
will be broadcast along with simultaneous discussins among all of the schools
during a 2 hour period which will be recorded for broader distribution.
Interested parties should contact me for more info.
Stay Well,
-George A., Director Poetry Film Workshop, SF