SCREEN-L Archives

July 1995, Week 5

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 1995 08:55:18 -0700
I was just notified of a most excellent resource for independent
filmmakers.  I don't have the name in front of me, but it's Delta
9 Something-or-Other.

You'll find it at:

http://www.eden.com/~delta-9/

Here's a sample of its film festival listings (the Web page contains
direct links to e-mail addresses and the like, where possible)...

--
Jeremy Butler
SCREENsite:  http://www.sa.ua.edu/TCF/welcome.htm