SCREEN-L Archives

July 1995, Week 2

From:
Debra Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 1995 20:33:03 -0400
 I actually spent an amazing day with Vera Chytilova about five years ago
trying to find out who actually  had the rights of Daisies.  It had been
owned by companies which had been bought by companies.  All to no avail.

So if anyone out there knows who is currently distributing it I am sure that
she (and I) would be very interested.

Debra Zimmerman
Women Make Movies