SCREEN-L Archives

June 1995, Week 1

From:
"Wm. R. Pace" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 1995 00:02:19 -0400
Let me profess both my own ignorance and the appreant ignorance of THE
AMERICAN HERITAGE DICTIONARY in not knowing the meaning of this word and it's
 I've seen them used several times in this list and am greatly interested in
their meanings.

Thank you,

Wm. R. Pace
PS - As these words were used in Gloria Monti's Sat, Jun 3, 1995 4:16 PM EDT
post of Re: On the race of actors and characters. I would like to add that I
agree with her and Stephen Brophy's opinon that "Authenticity" isn't the
issue.", providing roles for a group of people underrepresented in the past
is.