SCREEN-L Archives

May 1995, Week 2

From:
Malgosia Askanas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 1995 16:42:49 CDT
Forwarded by Jeremy Butler.

Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 23:27:01 -0700
From: [log in to unmask] (Kathryn S. Sibley)
Subject: Telluride Film Festival Student Program

My apologies if you see this on more than one list; I will be posting this
announcement to a number of related lists.

If you are a college student (undergraduate or graduate; part-time
acceptable as well) and are interested in participating in the 1995
Telluride (Colorado) Film Festival Student Program, please contact me at

The TFF Student Program is an intense six-day program of film viewing and
discussions with faculty and guest discussants. From first thing in the
morning to last thing the next morning (i.e., almost around the clock),
fifty college students will do nothing but see, talk, live, breathe some of
the best films available, both premieres and retrospectives.

The selection process is based on a two-page essay and a letter of
recommendation from an advisor/instructor--it's easy, although the
competition is tough. The application deadline is June 15 (postmark).

If you are interested, PLEASE E-MAIL TO [log in to unmask] NOT MAIL TO
THIS LIST. Give me your "snail mail" address and I will mail information to
you--or, if you really need to talk about it, give me your telephone number
and I'll call.

Kate Sibley
TFF Student Program Dean

     --- from list [log in to unmask] ---