SCREEN-L Archives

April 1995, Week 3

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 1995 10:12:48 CDT
re: request for Nick Ray videos:

 Lightning Over Water and The Lusty Men are both available, Lightning over
Water in the Wim Wenders collection which Facets should have, and The Lusty
Men was on some small semi-legal company, and if facets doesn't have it there
are copies around-I think that a couple of the Kim's Video staores in New
York have it.

5. The Savage Innocents
1. Bitter Victory (Amere Victoire)
2. Wind Across the Everglades

I've never seen, but I would love to find Bitter Victory, as it seems to be
no longer in Circulation.  The only screenable copy I've found is at the
Library of Congress.  If anyone knows of a distributor for this, please let
me know..

David Barker