SCREEN-L Archives

April 1995, Week 2

From:
Reinhard Liegler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 1995 15:26:39 CDT
 I'm writing an essay on the Southern Italian family and the change of
values within in on it's way to Northern Italy especially in the 50's and
60's and back down to the South in a changing industrialising Italy, shown
in a circle of films like The Earth Trembles, Rocco and His Brothers and
Stolen Children. Does anyone has any comments on this topic or has any ideas
concerning films and references? Thanks a lot for your help. Feel free to
write to me directly.

By the way, I've been trying to join Screen-L, but till now it hasn't
worked. Could you please tell me the exact procedures how to join? Thanks.

   Reinhard Liegler
   University of Glasgow