SCREEN-L Archives

April 1995, Week 2

Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 1995 16:51:01 CDT
Is there anyone out there who has actual production experience, or knows
someone I can talk to about dubbing films in French and German?  I'm looking
into cost and logistics issues.  Also, is the work uniformally done in those
countries, or are they sometimes dubbed with actors here in America?

Please e-mail me personally, as I don't want to take up valuable Screen-L
discussion space.

Mark Netter