SCREEN-L Archives

April 1995, Week 1

From:
David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 1995 15:51:43 CDT
>Does anyone know where I can get an episode (any) of McHale's Navy? Or
>Airwolf?  Or any other footage of Ernest Borgnine?

Borgnine's greatest role, without a doubt, was in WILLARD. He was
swarmed by Willard's army of rats and fell through a window of a hi-
rise to his death. I read that the stunt man had to be smeared all
over with peanut butter as an inducement for the trained brown rats
to perform their most convincing "attack". As a 14-year old, I enter-
tained, briefly, the idea of recruiting my own such army...

David Smith