SCREEN-L Archives

March 1995, Week 4

Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 1995 14:28:41 CST
Hi. I have a friend who asked that I pass along a request for titles
of films in which plots or characters internalize or realize other films,
such as Kiss of the Spider Woman, Purple Rose of Cairo, and Play if Again
Sam. I'm assuming she's not talking about allsion to films, but something
more self-apparent within the narrative.
  You can send titles to her directly at [log in to unmask] Thanks,
  Susan Crutchfield