SCREEN-L Archives

March 1995, Week 3

Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 1995 19:38:50 CST

(Moderator's note: Since this is a topic frequently covered on
SCREEN-L in the past, I'd suggest we send comments directly to Nancy at

My boyfriend (who does not have access to internet) has an associates degree
from a two year college in film/video and is looking to transfer to a new
school. I think it is too late for him to go to school in the fall. Here
are my questions for you:
1. What are some good film schools? (He needs a very affordable one)
2. How can he get an internship in the meantime to get experience and where?
    Is anyone out there offering any or know of any?
Thank you very much.
Nancy