SCREEN-L Archives

March 1995, Week 2

From:
Susan Denker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 1995 19:39:36 CST
 I would welcome a discussion on this conference even if I'm stuck in
America on Screen-L. Please feel free to broaden our horizons.
 By the way, did anyone watch the African films on Cinemax last month.
Want to discuss them? I think the breadth of vision in these films makes
Hollywood look like it is stuck peeking through a keyhole into a soupcan
with a mirror at the bottom of the can.

 Susan Denker
 Tufts Univ./Museum School
 Boston U.S.A.