SCREEN-L Archives

March 1995, Week 2

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 1995 14:50:51 CST
hey now....slow down....I was purposely staying away from the copyright
debate, but since you brought it up....

It IS legal to copy copyrighted works for educational purposes. (how many
trips to Kinko's did you make in college?) And since this is an acedemic
discussion list (as has been pointed out to me in oh-so-many-ways) I guess
that would count. I was simply pointing out HOW it could be done. the Whys
and wherefores are up to y'all to decide....I just make the stuff

[        Mike Sime         ] It's not the time it takes to take
[    Video Schmideo!    ]
take the takes, it's the time it
[ [log in to unmask]  ] takes BETWEEN the takes, that
[  [log in to unmask]  ] takes the time to take the takes.