SCREEN-L Archives

March 1995, Week 1

Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 1995 16:43:04 CST
I am a student at the Florida State Film school. I believe I am attending
what is fast becoming a great film school. as i have done before, I am
offering myself to answer any questions about this young film school. i think
that if you are considering attending a film school, you owe it to yourself
to consider FSU. just my humble opinion. E-mail me with any questions and
I'll try to answer them as soon as I can.