SCREEN-L Archives

February 1995, Week 2

From:
Neil Pollock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 20:14:08 CST
I cant comment on TV & Hollywood demoographics - but at 43 I am
overwhelmed by some great movies being made. Currently in Sydney the
following are showing:

Once were warriors
Heavenly Creatures
Shallow Grave
Muriel's Wedding
Pulp Fiction
Quiz Show
Eat Drink Man Woman
Red
The Browning Version

....but how many of these are from Hollywood?