SCREEN-L Archives

February 1995, Week 2

Sender:
From:
DOUG SIMPSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 20:27:04 CST
I sending this along to the subscribers in case anyone can help my
associate.  Forwarded message follows:
        I am preparing a presentation for a class that I have on
children's television and I would like to show episodes from
"Scooby Doo" [1970-1977], the Muppets Show, circa 1979, and/or
the Schoolhouse Rock series.  If any of you can assist me with
obtaining VHS copies of any or all of these programs, please
contact me ASAP via my email address.  Thanks in advance.
Craig Brown.  [log in to unmask]

If you need to or want to, you can also contact me about this
associate's project.  Thanks.  Doug Simpson