SCREEN-L Archives

February 1995, Week 2

From:
Abe Mark Nornes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 1995 16:54:08 CST
At  8:23 PM 2/8/95 -0600, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>>Does anyone have or know of a list of awards/festivals for >which a recently
>completed one-hour biographical >documentary might be eligible?

The Independent is good for places with deadlines coming up.  The one-stop
shopping can be done with the Cine guide to Festivals.  It costs about $18
and lists all the film festivals in the world.  You should contact them at
any rate, as they do support independent filmmakers when it comes to this.
Their office is in Washington (I don't have the address at hand, but I'm
sure you can find it quickly).

Markus
Yamagata International Documentary Film Festival