SCREEN-L Archives

February 1995, Week 2

Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 1995 15:35:03 CST
     Hi Meaghan,
     I would suggest you consult the following volume in the reference
section of any good library:

_Directory of Canadian Universities_, 29th edition (1992-1994), ed. Dick
Seldenthuis. Published by the Association of Universities and Colleges
of Canada.

This is a very useful reference book which contains much information on
the programs of all the universities in this country. The Schools are
listed alphabetically, followed by an index with the schools classified
by program (cinematography, for example).
Hope this helps. Regards,
                           Phil.