SCREEN-L Archives

February 1995, Week 1

From:
CHAROLETTE NORDIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 1995 15:15:59 CST
Hi!
My name is Charlotte Nordin and I'm a television student at Ferris State
University in Michigan. Actually, in more detail I'm an international
student from the north of Europe - Sweden. I'd like to get a job here in
the USA over the summer working with TV or film. My program is geared
towards hands-on learning so I feel I have the necessary experience. It
doesn't really matter to me where the job is as I hardly have travelled
outside Michigan and this would be an excellent opportunity for me to
gain experience but also to see something new.
   But as always when you are abroad, the homesickness sets in sometimes
and as I haven't been home for three summers I thought that if I can get
a job at home, I want to go home. So: I fall att du har ett ledigt
sommar jobb i antigen Stockholm eller Goteborg, hor av dig!
   Well, enough Swedish, if you know of a job etc, please let me know.
Thanks!
Sincerely and hejda
Charlotte

E-mail: [log in to unmask]