SCREEN-L Archives

February 1995, Week 1

From:
Dane Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 1995 16:50:27 CST
I am a graduate business student at the Anderson Graduate School of
Management at UCLA, and am currently studying the potential market entry
of a post- post-production service for film in Europe.  Specifically,
this service would entail monitoring the quality of film print
production, alignment of theatre sound equipment, and an overall review
of theatre quality.

If anyone has any expertise on the relationships between exhibitors and
distributors in Europe, I would very much like to get your input.

Thanks

Dane