SCREEN-L Archives

February 1995, Week 1

From:
Abe Mark Nornes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 1995 11:59:24 CST
Last year there was some discussion about film-related museums in Europe.
I'm heading there next week, and was wondering if anyone could fill me in
on the consensus of that thread. I've heard of places in Potsdam and Paris
and London, but am unsure about how to find out more.

I'm also heading to Norway. Would our Norwegian friends on Screen-L have
any recommendations about film-related things-to-do/places-to-go up there?

Best,
Markus

++++++++++Abe Mark Nornes
-----Yamagata International Documentary Film Festival (Japan)