SCREEN-L  January 1995, Week 2

SCREEN-L January 1995, Week 2

A constructive way to protest NEA & NEH cuts (fwd)

Meredith McMinn <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 14 Jan 1995 10:05:06 CST

There's been a thread on the NEA/NEH funding cuts for awhile on the ASTR
(American Society for Theatre Research) and Theatre lists.  I thought a
couple of the more constructive posts should be passed on.