SCREEN-L Archives

January 1995, Week 1

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 1995 10:59:03 CST
Author:  Henry Jenkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    1/3/95 5:10 PM

[Editor's note:  This message was submitted to SCREEN-L by the "Author" noted
above, and not by Jeremy Butler ([log in to unmask]).]

The following job has come to my attention and so I am passing it along
to SCS members (and other interested parties):

Faculty Position in Telecommunications
Indiana University, Bloomington
Postion to begin: Aug. 15 1995. Applicant's research and teaching must
emphasize either telecommunications technologies or communications processes
and effects using social scientific methods. Appointment will be as
tenured or tenure-tack assistant or associate professor. Applicants
should submit a cover letter discussing researching and teaching accomplishments
 and goals and desired level of appointment. A cxurrent vita. Selected
publications. Evidence of teaching effectiveness. Evidence of a completed
PhD. Evidence of successfully directing grad. student's thesis or diss.
Three letters ofd recommendation should be submitted directly by the
recommenders. Send materials to Mike McGregor, Chair, Department of
Telecommunications, Bloomington IN 47405. By Jan. 15 1995.

--Henry Jenkins
SCS jobs chair