SCREEN-L Archives

January 1995, Week 1

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 1995 10:52:55 CST
Author:  [log in to unmask]
Date:    1/5/95 10:38 AM

[Editor's note:  This message was submitted to SCREEN-L by the "Author" noted
above, and not by Jeremy Butler ([log in to unmask]).]

I've noticed a lot of where-to-find questions on this mailing list -- when I was
in the Ann Arbor Film Cooperative we had a big blue hardcover book that lists
all the movies available for rental in 16mm or 35mm and gives the name of the
distributor (Swank, MGM, etc.) and the formats available.  The author's name is
Limbacher (or something close to that -- it's been a few years!).  The guide is
updated annually and is quite comprehensive.  I think it also has (limited)
directors and actors indexes.  I hope this helps --

Molly Olsen