SCREEN-L Archives

December 1994, Week 3

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 1994 12:46:07 CST
Author:  Shawn Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    12/17/94 12:54 AM

[Editor's note:  This message was submitted to SCREEN-L by the "Author" noted
above, and not by Jeremy Butler ([log in to unmask]).]

On Fri, 16 Dec 1994,  "b.a.rupert" wrote,

>  I trying to contact
> Robert Altman.  I am putting together my master's purposal and I need to
> contact him.  This is what I know so far.  His next movie will take place in
> K.C., he still has a brother who lives there (no I do not know his first
 name),
> the address in Who's who is not correct and his next movie is about Jazz in
> K.C.  I have tried contacting the Missouri Film Commission but the person who
> has been working with Altman has been sick.  Does anyone have an address, a
> suggestion or phone number even of someone who might know someone.  I think I
> have a good idea for my project but without Altman's permission the whole
 thing
> is down the drain.   Thanks - Brad

Try calling Miramax films in New York (212-941-3800) and asking for the
publicity department.  They're releasing his delightful "Ready To Wear"
this month, and someone in the office should be able to direct your call
to a publicist, manager or agent in Los Angeles.  (They *won't* give you
Altman's number, but they'll steer you along, I'm certain.)

                        | "And the days are not full enough
      Shawn Levy        |  And the nights are not full enough
  [log in to unmask]   |  And life slips by like a field mouse