SCREEN-L Archives

December 1994, Week 2

Sender:
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 1994 11:09:58 CST
Author:  Patrick B Bjork <[log in to unmask]> at SMTP-LINK
Date:    12/9/94 8:50 AM

Sorry to bother listmembers about this, but some time this week Henry
Jenkins posted a call for papers for an anthology he was editing.
I mistakenly delete his post, and have been trying ever since to
retrieve it through every search command I know--without success.

Could someone on this list--and perhaps mr. jenkins himself--please send
me that post. Sorry, I can't remember the exact header.

Thanks in advance,

Patrick Bjork
Dept. of English
Bismarck State College