SCREEN-L Archives

December 1994, Week 1

Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 1994 08:57:36 CST

> Does anyone know where I can get a compilation soundtrack of
ABC's Saturday
>  morning educational cartoon Schoolhouse Rock?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Well, this may not be much help.  The videos are available.  I
saw them all a couple of months ago at a store in the Mall of
America in Minneapolis.  If you want more info, I'll get the name
of the store.  You might try a video store like Blockbuster and
have them check their catalog for availability and/or the
producer.  You could also check a phonolog at a record store for
possible soundtrack.  And the suggestion to check with ABC sounds
good too.

Good luck.

ds