SCREEN-L Archives

December 1994, Week 1

From:
Curtis Wilcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 1994 12:56:27 -0900
I was correct about there being new Schoolhouse Rock cartoons. I happened
to catch the very end of one this morning on ABC. It was called "Dollars
and Sense" and seemed to be in a Country/Western style. I didn't actually
get to hear any part of the song tho'. The animation was similar to the
original cartoons but the color seemed not quite as flat as the originals
(which is probably due to their age).
If anyone else gets up at a cartoon-watching hour, perhaps they can fill
the rest of us late-sleepers in.

Curtis

Never Get Out of the Boat       |       [log in to unmask]