SCREEN-L Archives

December 1994, Week 1

From:
Luke Delwiche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 1994 11:07:16 -0600
>        I am reposting this message because, though I just wrote about it
>for the first time in my life, it was returned to me as already posted.
>Not likely.

Don't know why that happened, but remember the option to have your postings
sent to you as confirmation...that would help, I think, as the message was
sent out (I just read it 5 min ago, and then it came again.)

LUKE

(the option is listed in the FAQ that is sent out when you sign on.)
| |
| Luke T. Delwiche internet: [log in to unmask] |
| fax: (608)264-2200 |