SCREEN-L Archives

December 1994, Week 1

From:
Jennifer Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 1994 23:11:50 -0800
Are you (or anyone else on the list) familiar with the Domino system?  My
understanding is that while being primarily used for digital composite
work, it will accept a wide variety of image sources from other computers
and other software. I was just wondering if one could shoot in Hi-8 (or
SVHS), use an editing system like D/vision or Superdesk, add your fx and
output your material to the Domino system, which would allow you to print
to 35mm film. If this is possible (and economically viable) then it
would seem to me that some VERY low budget work could be done with some
VERY nice FX. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Jennie