SCREEN-L Archives

December 1994, Week 1

From:
Arthur Lizie Jr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 1994 21:09:04 -0500
Thanks, but maybe I should have been more specific.  I've checked out
Schatz, Solomon, Kaminsky, but I find them all tautological. And Grant
and Altman and Neale, but they all tend to fall into the same traps.
Maybe I'm just getting last minute jitters abou this paper on film genre
theory (and have been readin too much Bordwell).

arthur
\

On Wed, 7 Dec 1994, liz weis wrote:

> For essays on film genre per se check out Pam Cook's "The Cinema Book" and
 Thom