SCREEN-L Archives

November 1994, Week 4

Sender:
From:
Heiko Recktenwald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 1994 13:32:22 CST
Hi, I think Erich Kaestner's Novel "Das doppelte Lottchen" was filmed twice,
in germany. As least the first should be easy to find in one of those CD-Roms.
Btw, the movie on his novel "Erich und die Detective" has one of the most
interesting early dopescenes. (Erich is doped by a thief and flies..)

Heiko.