SCREEN-L Archives

November 1994, Week 3

Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 1994 15:42:56 CST
>Anybody remember this fine presentation of stage plays on film about 20 years
>ago?  I would love to find any videotapes of the original AFT shows which
>included The Iceman Cometh, Man in a Glass Booth and Rhinoceros.

Actually, a professor of mine mentioned the project in passing the other
day, saying that distribution is held up by litigation. Something like
the producer went broke and his backers are squabbling over who gets the
money, and until that's settled there will be no further distribution.

Of course, I could be wrong - but that's what I've heard. No idea how
up-to-date that info is.

J Roberson