SCREEN-L Archives

November 1994

From:
MISSY PRICE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 1994 15:10:08 -0600
>From:         Jeffrey Ronald Dobson Jr <[log in to unmask]>

>I debated the spelling of nazis for a long time before posting. Thank you for
>showing me the correct way. Sorry, but this is just an opinion, not a
>personal attack. Anyway, these superdykes are the real culprits. Anyone who
>hates another group based only on their race, age, or gender is less than
>human in my opinion. These femi nazis are all just a bunch of male bashers
>and we don't need them. I'm calling for all of the men on this list to unite
>against them, and their postings. Who's with me?> > From: Jeffrey Ronald
>Dobson Jr <[log in to unmask]> > >I hate all you super dyke femi nazies.>

Ohhhhh........ let's pluuu-eeeze have a flame war here.....

It's only the winding down of the semester and I'm sure that we *all*
have lot of time (what with having those papers and films/videos
completed)

That's irony....

My *real* suggestion is that we just "silence" Mr. Jeffrey Ronald
Dobson, Jr.

Good Lord.... don't tell me that there's actually a Senior Jeffrey Ronald
Dobson out there......

Well..... I'm sure that there won't be a Jeffrey Ronald Dobson the
Third.....

No chick would go out with him.

-Missy
Melissa Lee Price (Dr. Missy) | [log in to unmask]