SCREEN-L Archives

October 1994

From:
"Mark W. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 1994 21:53:10 EDT
 Say has anyone seen any good remakes of any television shows in the
 movie theaters and on video? In case you haven't noticed they're
 out there.

 Recently I viewed the remake of "The Fugitive". Being in my early
 40's, I found Ford's versoin interesting. However, I guess that I'm
 just old fashion. I prefer Janssen's version best.

 Let's see...what others are there....Gilligan's Island(have not seen),
 The Addams Family(have seen and their creepy and kookie as ever), The
 Flinstones (Yah, wasn't John Goodman good as Fred Flinstone and Rick
 Moranis an excellent Barney Rubble?), The Beverly Hillbillies (haven't
 seen).

 I know there are others, but off hand I can't think of any more. Say!
 I heard that since the Flinstones was well received in live people format,
 that a Jetson's live person movie is in the making. Does anyone know if
 this is true? Also word has it that a "Lost In Space" movie in in the
 works. Is this also true?

WOW....What a line up..Has Hollywood gone dry of ideas?

 ---Mark W. White, <3XEMSAL@CMUVM>---