Independent Film Channel open call for "Short Shorts"
A short shorts is 15 to 60 seconds of creative expression through
the use of movung image, animation, or graphic imagery, combined
with music or the spoken word.
1) Must be submited on either VHS or 3/4" cassette. THe cassettes
must be labeled with school name, maker's name, title and running
2) Must be between 15-60 seconds in lenth.
3) Unless the maker obtains copyright and other clearances and
releses, do not submit piece with any music, photos, film or video
that are not original.
4) All shorts will be subject to insertion of the IFC logo by IFC
5) All tapes will not be returned.
6) $ 500 will be awarded if screened.
7) Winners will be notified in writing.
Please send cassettes by January 31, 1995 to:
Tndependent Film Channel
150 Crossways Park West
Woodbury, NY 11797 Tel:516/364-2222
Attn.: IFC Call for Short Shorts