SCREEN-L Archives

October 1994

From:
"Ana M. Lopez" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 1994 14:26:59 CST
This is not the ideal place for this posting, but I am desperately looking
for a place to live in the LA area January through May 31 1995 while I am
doing a visiting professorship at the USC Film School (in the Critical
Studies dept.). I need a two or three bedroom apartment/house somewhere
in the LA area where the air is "breathable." The place of someone going on
sabbatical or on a visiting would be ideal, since I wouldn't have to worry
about furniture, etc.

If you have a place available or know of someone who does, please let me
know as soon as possible.

I apppreciate any help (and the list's tolerance for a rather unusual
posting).

Ana Lopez
Communication
Tulane University