SCREEN-L Archives

October 1994

From:
"b.a.rupert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 1994 16:21:54 CDT
I realize this may not be the right screen, but I'm in the process of learning
the system so there will be mistakes.  As part of my master's project I am
trying to contact Robert Altman (director).  Does anyone out there have an
address?  I have tried sending a cover letter to the adress listed in Who's
who - but that was some time ago and no answer (also the letter was not
returned so its out there somewhere).  Any help contacting him will be
appreciated.