SCREEN-L Archives

October 1994

From:
DOUG SIMPSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 1994 19:38:40 PST
        I have received numerous requests for the film-video resources
guide (the same one, I have been informed, that is available via ftp,
etc. recently posted).  One) I hope the forwarding has gone ahead okay.
The only problems I have come across, so far, is getting stuff to
two addresses:  one from america online, and one from tulane.  Would
the folks you sent me requests either try again, or simply try to use
the ftp, or other sites to get the info.  YOur local computer folks
that run your email should be able to tell you how best to do that.
To those who have received it, have fun...
Doug