SCREEN-L  October 1994

SCREEN-L October 1994

? Film database via Telnet

Dave Spiceland <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 22 Oct 1994 12:55:56 -0400

        Recently I was browsing a stack of books on the Internet at a
local bookstore when I saw an online source for searching film info via
Telnet. I meant to write the cite down and didn't (now haven't we ALL
done that before??). Anyway...I came back trying to find the book and
it was gone (or I had been dreaming). Could some kind soul point me to
the Telnet source (if it exists)?
        I also noticed that a disk version of Leonard Maltin's film
guide will be out soom (NOT the CD-Rom version). Any sources or costs
available?

Thanks,

Dave Spiceland                                 Appalachian State University
Communication Department                 Boone, North Carolina  28607  (USA)