SCREEN-L Archives

October 1994

Sender:
From:
James Tichenor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 1994 11:58:00 -0400
>To: Multiple recipients of list SCREEN-L <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Hi, I'm looking to buy a bunch of Audrey Hepburn movies for a friend of
>mine, so I was wondering if there were any Audrey fanatics that could
>provide me with a list of her movies.
>                                                Thank you,
>                                                Michelle Lopez

Ask and you shall recieve!

Audrey Hepburn (1929 -    )

Year    Film    Jobs

1951    Laughter in Paradise    performer
1951    The Lavender Hill Mob   performer
1951    Nous irons a Monte Carlo        performer
1951    One Wild Oat    performer
1951    Young Wives' Tale       performer
1952    Secret People   performer
1953    Roman Holiday   performer (AABA)
1954    Sabrina         performer (AANBA)
1956    War and Peace   performer
1957    Funny Face      performer
1957    Love in the Afternoon   performer
1959    Green Mansions  performer
1959    The Nun's Story         performer (AANBA)
1960    The Unforgiven  performer
1961    Breakfast at Tiffany's  performer (AANBA)
1962    The Children's Hour     performer
1963    Charade         performer
1964    Paris-When It Sizzles   performer
1964    My Fair Lady    performer
1966    How to Steal a Million  performer
1967    Two For the Road        performer
1967    Wait Until Dark         performer (AANBA)
1976    Robin and Marian        performer
1979    Bloodline       performer
1981    They All Laughed        performer
1986    Directed By William Wyler       performer
1989    Always          performer

James