SCREEN-L Archives

October 1994

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 1994 19:06:37 +0100
I am a British University student and next semester I will be taking a course
in American film. I was recommended to investigate two books
   1)'Alfred Hitchcock and the making of Psycho' by Stephan Rebello
   2) 'The Making of Citizen Kane' by Robert Carringer
as both these films are on the course.
Does anyone know if these books are published/available in Britain?
If so, where am I likely to be able to buy them?

Thanks.

Chloe M. Evan-Hughes.

--------