SCREEN-L Archives

October 1994

From:
"J. Hoppe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 1994 13:13:03 -0500
Tara:

A writer named Shanlon Wu wrote a brief essay called "In Search of Bruce
Lee's Grave" that appears in my composition class reader, _Common Ground_
(current edition). It talks about the author's search for a powerful
role model to resist the Asian male "servant" roles that were prevalent
on film & tv in his youth.

John Hoppe