SCREEN-L Archives

October 1994

From:
Timothy Billings <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 1994 10:47:20 -0400
Please indulge this silly request for naming films that feature goldfish in
some way, as a thoroughly domesticated American pet-ornament or as an
explicitly exoticized Chinese import. I am also interested in films with
prominent aquaria in them. To date, I think of The Dragon Murder Case,
Pinocchio, Dark Eyes, many of Tim Burton's films, and Natural Born Killers.
But then, it's not something I have always been very attentive to.

Respond to me personally ([log in to unmask]) and I will digest for the
curious.

Many thanks, Timothy