SCREEN-L Archives

October 1994

From:
RACHEL BELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 1994 23:56:41 +1100
I haven't been reading my mail lately as I haven't seen Pulp Fiction
yet. Hopefully it will arrive in Morgantown this weekend.

Anyway, I recently had a chance to watch Matty Rich's *The Inkwell*
and found it to live up to my expectations. It was much better than
*Straight Out of Brooklyn*. Did anyone else find the use of the doll
disturbing? Also, I couldn't find anything at the library on this
film. If anyone knows of any reviews, etc. written on this film,
please forward the information to me because I can put in for an
inter-library loan.

Thanks,

Rachel