SCREEN-L Archives

August 1994

From:
Drew Halevy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 1994 15:43:31 -0500
there is another issue here that i have not seen (but may have missed).
some people enjoy dumb movies for the escape that they provide. i am
going to present my first paper this fall, and after a few days of
working and worrying over it, i enjoy nothing more than pure escapism. it
helps to put my mind at rest and allows me to clear my head of
"important" things and to revel in inane stupidity. just a thought-drew